Lights & Electronics
From diychristmas.org wiki
Table of Contents
- Pixels a beginners guide - A quick intro into pixels. If you want to try them, read this first!
- ESP8266 Wireless - Basic information, converting a controller to ESP use...
- Protocols How computers and controllers talk to one another
- SD Cards Not all SD cards are the same -- some are better than others!
- Types of SSRs An SSR is a 'solid state relay' and is used to control power
- Current detective A meter to measure leakage current.
- Media: Cutting_mini_lights.pdf Shortening incandescent mini-light strings - Ernie Horning originally posted this chart
- LED Current Statistics A chart full of helpful information about 1W, 3W and 5W LEDs.
- Ordering PCBs from Manufacturers How to order your own PCBs using Gerber files.